1. You don't have to leave home or relocate. You can attend college while your family is asleep or otherwise occupied. You can use even 15 minutes of spare time productively. You don't need babysitters. You don't have to fight traffic or bad weather.
2. You can work at your own pace - fast or slow. You aren't held to a strict regimen of classes or a timeline. If you wish, some programs can be completed in as little as 24 months. You can work at your own pace.
3. You'll get a high-quality education. Online colleges are recognized the world over and are accredited by professionals, so you receive a top-notch education from high-quality universities. Several U.S. regionally accredited colleges are: the University of Phoenix, AIU, Walden University, DeVry University, and Capella University.
4. The variety of options offered at online colleges continues to grow. Courses and specialization classes number in the thousands. The list of available majors is large and continues to grow.
5. You can stay employed while getting an online education and some employers will even pay for your courses or your entire degree program.
6. Professors are very accessible for easy, efficient communication, via email or instant messaging, as well as online conferencing.
7. You'll benefit from the use of technology. An online education is made easier through the use of e-mail, online textbooks, and online course materials, including videos. Electronic submissions makes test taking and paper writing simple and convenient.
8. There are many levels of participation. You can earn online education degrees at the associate's, bachelor's, master's, and Ph.D. levels. You can also take GED (high school equivalency) courses and general education courses. Training programs are also available.
9. The cost of online education is affordable. You also have no travel costs, parking fees, etc. At many online colleges, financial aid is available.
10. You'll never be late or absent from a class again. These ten advantages to an online education allow almost anyone to work toward a degree of their choosing. Perhaps you will agree that online education is the only way to go!
These ten advantages to an online education allow almost anyone to work toward a degree of their choosing. Perhaps you will agree that online education is the only way to go!
Copyright (c) 2008 Kenneth Anczerewicz
Ken Anczerewicz is an author and publisher devoted to providing time & money saving resources designed to help students of all ages achieve their financial goals. Learn how to create your own income stream by clicking here now: http://www.resourceriver.com